Sunday, February 8, 2009

Soccer


I have a soccer star in the making! We signed Te up for soccer at the YMCA today for 3-4 year olds. I signed up to coach him and the others. He was so excited when we took him to Target to pick out his own soccer ball (he chose a green one - size 3), got new black soccer socks and new shin guards. We didn't buy his cleats yet since we wanted to see if he really liked the game. We practiced throw ins, dribbling and kicking really hard into the goal. He had a blast playing outside and seems to be a natural - well, I think so since I am his BIGGEST fan! Be warned - please mute the video prior to watching because my voice is VERY annoying! :)

1 comment:

Claudette said...

He looks like a natural born player to me. Great pictures!!! Goooo Mateusz!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Claudette