Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Day



We had a wonderful and busy Valentine's Day this year. Mateusz had his ear tubes put in and did brilliantly. He hardly fussed about waiting for his turn even though we were stuck in a waiting room for close to 1 hour. He loved the gown he had to put on and didn't want to give it back - not sure what that is about. :) Once home he was back to his normal, active self and didn't grasp the concept of "light play" that I was suppose to follow. He enjoyed a Valentine lollypop from Mom as soon as his nap was over. Let's hope the tubes allow him to start communicating better! I'm ready for a little conversation.




Here is a picture of the beautiful tulips my boys gave me for Valentine's Day. I think the words in the card were the greatest I ever heard: "To the best wife and Mommy 2 guys (and a dog)could ever ask for. We love you!". Sweet and perfect!

2 comments:

kelly said...

What a sweet card to go with your tulips! I hope the recovery from the tubes goes well & let the communication begin :-)

Unknown said...

He changes every time I see him! He sure is a cutey! We hope to see you all very soon. I will keep check here for new photos though. ;)